The Role of the Board President
Being a board president requires leadership, diplomacy and meeting management skills. If you are a board president or moving into a leadership position on a nonprofit board, this workshop can provide tools and techniques for understanding group dynamics, handling conflict and conducting effective meetings. This is a workshop for board members only.
- When: Tuesday, April 4, 9:00 am - Noon EDT
- Where: United Way of Central Indiana (New Location), 2955 N Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208
- Presenter: Kim Donahue, Director, Agency Services, United Way of Central Indiana
- Cost: $30 United Way; $35 others
- Register: http://www.uwci.org/ntc